Shankar IAS Environment PDF Download- 6th, 7th & 8th Edition. The environment is a central part of the IAS exam. Candidates need to answer questions on various aspects of water, air, and land pollution. Shankar IAS environment 8th Edition pdf, The multiple pollutants that may be discussed include air pollutants such as SOx, NOx, and CO2, water pollutants such as dirt and methane, and land pollutants such as metal fillings and different topics.
Shankar IAS Environment PDF is a comprehensive resource for environment-related content. It provides you with all the latest developments in the environment sector in India and around the world. It also has detailed articles on environmental law, wildlife, climate change, biodiversity, forest conservation, pollution, and much more.
Shankar IAS Environment PDF Download
Shankar IAS Environment PDF is the most updated and comprehensive IAS environment note available. Shankar IAS PDF is updated for the latest examination pattern. The notes are prepared by trained and experienced faculty.
Shankar IAS Environment 8th Edition PDF has all the essential topics with relevant formulas, concepts, theory, question patterns, and current affairs. Shankar IAS Notes PDF is made in an easy-to-understand language for students to grasp complex concepts quickly.
Shankar Ias Environment Notes PDF is the best and the most reliable guide for IAS aspirants. Environment By Shankar IAS PDF is a compilation of all facts and figures related to the environment, including climate change, conservation, and pollution. It contains all about Environment for IAS exams.
Shankar IAS Environment PDF Information
|Book:||Shankar IAS Environment Book PDF|
|Publication:||Shankar IAS Academy Books|
|Edition:||6th, 7th & 8th Edition|
|Language:||English, & Hindi|
|Total Pages:||364 pages|
|File Size:||4 MB|
|Format:||PDF (Scanned Copy)|
|Download Source:||Google Drive|
BEST PDF Reader: WPS Office MOD APK (No Ads/Premium Unlocked)
Shankar IAS Environment PDF Book Topics
PART-1 ENVIRONMENTAL ECOLOGY
- FUNCTIONS OF AN ECOSYSTEM
- TERRESTRIAL ECOSYSTEM
- AQUATIC ECOSYSTEM
- ENVIRONMENTAL POLLUTION
- RENEWABLE ENERGY
- ENVIRONMENTAL ISSUES
- ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT ASSESSMENT
- INDIAN BIODIVERSITY
- SCHEDULE ANIMALS OF WPA, 1972
- ANIMAL DIVERSITY OF INDIA
- PLANT DIVERSITY OF INDIA
- MARINE ORGANISM
- PROTECTED AREA NETWORK
- CONSERVATION EFFORTS
PART-3 CLIMATE CHANGE
- CLIMATE CHANGE
- OCEAN ACIDIFICATION
- OZONE DEPLETION
- IMPACT OF CLIMATE CHANGE – INDIA
- MITIGATION STRATEGIES
- INDIA AND CLIMATE CHANGE
- CLIMATE CHANGE ORGANISATIONS
- ACTS AND POLICIES
- INSTITUTION AND MEASURES
- ENVIRONMENTAL ORGANISATIONS
- INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL CONVENTIONS
- ENVIRONMENT ISSUES AND HEALTH EFFECTS
Uses Of Shankar IAS Environment 8th Edition PDF Latest
- Shankar IAS Book PDF contains all the latest question papers with answer keys, environment for IAS exams, environment solved papers, environment solved papers.
- The author has done a commendable job of summarizing and simplifying the concepts and subjects of environment, water, and air pollution, their impacts on human health and agriculture, and how to prevent such pollution.
- The content is designed to be easily comprehended by students who are preparing for their board examinations as well.
Download Shankar IAS Environment PDF Download- 6th, 7th & 8th Edition
The Shankar IAS Environment PDF covers all the essential topics necessary for UPSC civil service exams, such as renewable energy sources, sustainable development goals, etc. It also contains an ample number of solved questions from various competitive exams such as IAS, PCS, NDA, etc., which would be helpful for aspirants appearing for these competitive examinations.
www.studyspot.com is not the original publisher of this Book/Material on the Internet. This e-book/Material/Notes has been collected from other sources of the Internet.